We are delighted to be able to let out the church building rooms for public use – we want it to be used by the community, and seek to provide a well-maintained building, with friendly, helpful staff!
The Worship Area is available for use at the discretion of the Vicar.
Narthex/Foyer (approx capacity 100)
A carpeted room between the entrance and worship area, with kitchen serving hatch.
North Room (approx capacity 50)
A newly built room with separate access.
Rose Room (approx capacity 100)
A first floor room overlooking the worship area.
Upper Room (approx capacity 25)
A first floor room, carpeted, overlooking the sanctuary.
Music Room (approx capacity 25)
A ground floor room with WC and small kitchen area.
Loft (approx capacity 20)
A first floor room with a wooden ceiling.
Creche Area (approx capacity 15)
A small carpeted area ideal for small groups or young children.
- Toilets, inc disabled and baby changing facilities
- On site parking for approx 50 cars
- Free WiFi
- Equipment eg OHP, flipcharts, VCR
- Well equipped kitchen
Please can you…
- Treat the premises with respectVacate on time
- Not bring alcohol or tobacco into the premises
- Provide your own staff and consumables
- Leave the room as you found it
- Only use the room you have booked
- Turn off lights, heaters etc when leaving
Large room £18.50 per hour
Small room £14.00 per hour
- Hire of the worship area for concerts – half day from £250 (i.e. 5pm-10pm)
- Hire of the worship area for concerts – full day from £525 (i.e. 8am – 10pm)
- Exclusive whole venue booking/retreats/away day POA
- There is a 10% reduction for registered charities
For more information or to book a wedding contact the church office by calling 01423 544528 Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri, 9:30am-12:30 or by filling in the contact from below.