The Prayer Coordinator Role is focused on intercessory prayer, i.e. prayer for others.
The main focuses are:
– to pray for others, the local community and the world outside the church walls
– to produce a monthly prayer diary for the St Mark’s family to use together and individually
– to encourage and build up our wonderful teams of pray-ers at St Mark’s who lead prayers on Sundays
– to equip the intercessory prayer team with resources and current prayer needs from our Mission Partners
– to help lead prayer gatherings / events where we take time to pray for the world outside the church
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.